Thursday, February 14, 2008

CNY day 2.. went to my grandma's house. my bro's gf came along too! =) havent met up with my cousins for quite a long while.. i guess since last CNY?


my cute little cousin's daughter has grown up! when i last saw her she was only 1 yr old la.. shes really adorable!

she likes to pack her little stuffs.. =!


she looks very sweet!

mi n my bro.. we dont look alike.


in the night went to yensia's house.. her house looks like a gambling den la.. scary.. with 1 chance the banker/player can either win $400-500 bucks. lotsa $$$


im only interested in the baby there! chubby sweet little girl!

her mum is on the left.. very pretty.. n she has a very good complexion! the baby looks exactly like her!

finally the baby is asleep.. n i started on my mahjong session! wa lao i lose $40 in just a round man!! damn suay.. i havent been winning since i last played like 2 weeks ago. no luck. argh =( went home at 4 again.

No comments: